The Connoquenessing Creek is a tributary of the Beaver River, approximately 50 mi (80 km) long. It rises in eastern Butler County and flows southwest, through the Lake Oneida reservoir and past Butler, then WNW in a meandering course past Eidenau where Breakneck Creek is received, and then continuing past Harmony and Zelienople. It receives Slippery Rock Creek from the northwest near Ellwood City, then joins the Beaver west of Ellwood City, approximately 3 mi (5 km) further downstream.
There are many things to do on "The Connie", you can fish, kayak or canoe.
Launch sites have been added:
1. Butler Outdoor Club Launch, Kittanning St., Butler
2. Renfrew Canoe & Kayak Launch, 101 West Main St., Renfrew
3. Major Washington Canoe Launch, Ash Stop Rd., Evans City
4. Porters Cove Natural Area, Porters Cove, Harmony
5. Harmony Canoe & Kayak Launch, 104 Jackson St., Harmony
6. Christian's Landing, Hartzell School Rd., Fombell